Stop having tea and coffee for breakfast, switch to banana milkshake or juice for several health benefits. Once you read how many benefits a banana milkshake has, you will never look at this fruit the way you used. You will be astonished to know how many benefits you can get in just one glass. Read on to find out…
- Vitamins – Yes, bananas are packed with B3, B5, B6 and vitamin C. Since it has so many vitamins, this helps the immunity system in our body. By adding a little milk in this mix, you will up the value of this juice overall and it will do wonders for your nervous system. Make sure bananas are always there in your fruit baskets. Fresh milkshake is better than the one stored in the fridge.
- Rich in Fibre – Banana is packed with fibre, which improves the digestion of food particles. It maintains the health of the digestive track in the body and improves it too.
- Packed with magnesium and potassium – Bananas are packed with minerals like potassium and magnesium. The former is good for reducing stress, hypertension and heart problems while the latter is good for providing calcium to the body.
- Good for stress relief – Do you suffer from a lot of tension and stress? Do you often smoke too much or get hyper? Well, have banana juice to calm yourself down. Having this juice regularly will help your body and improve the functioning of the nervous system too. Since the fruit has potassium, it relieves you from tensions.
- Instant energy – Did you just finish a workout? Are you exhausted and literally so tired, you cannot walk? Have a glass of banana juice with a little dark chocolate mixed in it to gain back that energy you lost. You can also have the shake and go for a long walk. This will keep your energy level high at all times when you are walking and you will not get tired at all.
- Natural supplements – Since banana is packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and countless nutrients, it is a natural supplement for the body. You can include this fruit in your diet plan whether you are losing weight or not. It helps the body in so many different ways that you don’t need to take any supplements.
- Brain power – Researches have shown that bananas in breakfast can help young children to boost their memory levels. The potassium and other minerals make the brain alert. This also helps them in grasping knowledge quickly.
- Helps smokers – If you have a habit of smoking, you can reduce it with banana milkshakes. Whenever you get the urge to smoke or you are extremely tensed which is why you smoke more, just relax and have a glass of banana shake. This will calm you down in seconds and you will never touch that cigarette again.
So, get your own fruit basket delivery with tons of bananas to make this wonderful and healthy juice. You can make the juice with almonds, chocolate sauce, milk and one full banana.