The hair extension is another beauty craze that all celebrities are famous for. Just because you are not able to spot those flamboyant hair locks, you need not be sad as it is indeed possible with the correct form of enhancements. Changing the style, color along with the length of your hair may sound tempting? But is it really worth the time and effort.
Understand in depth about hair extensions
You would have come across the statement this is the best hair straight fusion extension? But you need to get your facts in order about what a hair extension is.
- Extensions are there not only to add length, one can concentrate on volume in addition to length, which sounds perfect for fine or thinning hair.
- Extensions can be woven, glued or incorporated into a follicular boost.
- The process is not all that painful, and it will not hurt you.
- One can also add color shades or highlights that can range from heavy to mild.
- You can turn your small, thin hair into a mane. For example, if your existing hair is a mere 3 inches long, you can rely on extensions, though the length of the extensions may be short in stature.
Points to consider
A professional stylist can make or break your hair. There are some important points to ponder over when you choose extensions-
- The materials the extensions are made of. Is it synthetic or 100 % natural hair? Human hair is the most expensive when you compare it to the other counterparts.
- Understand the process of application and removal of hair extensions.
- How to choose from a variety of weights?
In hindsight, extension should be a gentle process that can be removed without too much damage to your hair. The micro bonding should hardly be visible at the same time. On the other hand, older methods like glue are damaging.
Your goal of the hair extension process should be to achieve a natural look as far as possible. Though synthetic hairs are plenty in the market, yet human hair is a cut above the rest because of the visibility aspect. In addition to this, synthetic hair cannot be heated and the styling options are limited. The only drawback of human hair, it may cost you a tinge more, but the benefits outweigh it. If you are looking to buy straight fusion hair online; as far as possible, resort to human hair as it is durable and long lasting.
Things to avoid in case of extensions
One of the important points to consider in a hair extension is to avoid pieces that are heavier than your own hair. If they are heavy, they will break or damage your hair. So, your hair needs to be long and should be able to withstand the pressure. You can also inquire about a possibility of availing a variety of weights, as single one may not work for everyone. In short, extensions that do not work for your hair are more likely to give you problems.