Before we delve into the pros and cons of U tip hair extensions, let us first discuss what exactly hair extensions are. Hair extensions are basically the concept of ‘extension’ of hair by lengthening it. One common problem amongst the various others that many face is that of hair fall. Either by trimming it way toooften, or by not taking proper care of it or maybe dandruff ,many of us face hair loss and hence are often unable to grow our hair to our desired length. Artificial hair extensions help us achieve our desire volume and length of hair by various methods like u tip fusion hair extensions,wigs, clips extensions, fusion method, etc.
Now that we know about what hair extensions are, let us study some facts about them and the pros and cons of these products and their application methods.
- Hair extensions, be it any type or any method, are primarily used to add volume to one’s natural hair. If one is looking for volume, there is no need to worry or be disappointed. Artificial extensions help add volume to your natural hair too.
- Hair extensions are also magically helpful when it comes to trying a new hairstyle. It might be that one who generally sports a short length of hair might want to add to the volume of their hair for one particular event or day. This is where hair extensions come to help. They add to the length of one’s natural hair and help in trying a completely different hairstyle for a change.
- There are many different ways of applying these artificial extensions. They can be used by gluing them to the natural strand of hair, or even by adding as a braid or simply clipping them in.
- Another good news about the use of artificial hair extensions are that they can be coloured or dyed as per preference of the user. This adds to a huge plus point of the product as they can be used by anyone and everyone ,no matter what their hair colour.Or they can be coloured and worn as a highlighted streak of hair.
- And for people who have a very little threshold of pain, hair extensions are one of the best options. This is because unlike many other processes the use of artificial hair extensions is totally devoid of pain.
Artificial hair extensions can be used either way – as a particular strand or in multiple strands of hair clipped or glued together. Also, the texture of the hair does not matter when using these extensions. Whether one has straight hair, or owns a curly texture of mane, the extensions can be used in any type of hair. Also, hair extensions themselves can be of different textures. One shall find any type – straight fusion hair extensions or a curly u tip fusion hair extension – as per their needs and convenience. The only problem with hair extensions though is the fact that unlike natural hair, they cannot be straightened or curled or permed or anything for that matter. Other than that, the use of hair extensions sound like a good idea to experiment on,on your next visit to the salon.