The merchandising system of the fashion industry has revolutionized the fashion trends in India especially the year end sale. Within a few years, this sector is booming and started to dominate the fashion markets and stores.
Footwear, accessories, apparels, etc. all have come up to give the best product to its customers. Indian Fashion industry is growing up rapidly and increase in demand in fashion sales ranks India Globally. So various retailers and fashion companies come up with the idea of customized fashioning and creating a pace removing the bottlenecks.
The statistics of the Indian Brand Equity Foundation shows that fashion industry contributes 5 percent of India’s GDP growth. Fashion Industry plays a pivotal role in overall development of the domestic as well as international brands of fashion.
There are many aspects that reshape and modified the fashion industry of India
- The increase in demand in fashion developed various malls, supermarkets even in the villages and districts.
- Various fashion brands merge with local markets to sell their products.
- The ethnic sector and luxury segment is spreading rapidly.
- Fashion designers from India by their creation marked their brand not only in India but globally
- Customizing the value-added products.
- Post various international fashion brands on e-commerce platforms
- Increasing the number of internet users.
In this busy schedule of daily life, people have no time or limited time to visit the fashion stores and select the right choice for them. Various e-commerce and online platforms turned up to meet fashion demands of this people. Flipkart is one of the best online platforms to sell fashion garments with qualitative nature.
As Christmas is knocking at the door,Flipkart introduces various offers for their customers. During Navaratri and Bengali’s own precious Durga Puja Festival’s they introduce Big billion days which are grabbed by many people.
- Flipkart offers fashion, and they introduce special State Bank of India’s coupons where a customer can get up to 90 percent off plus an extra 10 percent on purchasing various fashion apparels
- Flipkart comes up with an amazing deal offer by proving 85 percent discount on all categories of branded apparels.
- Flipkart comes in the fashion industry for almost a couple of years. After these years Flipkart online e-commerce platform has become the most recognized, trusted and quality service in various parts of India including the remote areas.Flipkart now offers 15 percent of all fashion category using Digi Bank Debit and Credit cards.
- Aarika Low a local fashion garment consists of drop waist dress for younger and middle-aged girls that come with a vibrant yellow color perfectlymatches, and the girls look gorgeous. As it is a festival season,Flipkart degraded the value of the product to Rs.699 for push up in sales.
- Flipkart introduces flash sales in this coming Christmas and New Year.
We all hope that your vacation leads to ultimate happiness and enjoy shopping fashion apparels from Flipkart.